NIBA is pulling out all the stops to get record numbers of fresh faces along to this year’s Convention, offering a way for first-timers to attend for free.
Until 20 July, any NIBA member buying two full registrations for the NIBA Convention will receive a third complimentary registration for a first time attendee or a Young Professional under the age of 35.
The NIBA Convention is on in Melbourne from 6–8 September.
Full registration for NIBA members costs $1040 per person until 20 July, which allows delegates access to all Convention sessions; attendance at all social events; and breakfast, lunch and morning and afternoon tea in the Expo Hall. Full registration for YPs is only $725, regardless of when the booking is made. You can view all registration options here.
Convention attractions include:
- Opportunities to network with all parts of the intermediated insurance community, regardless of cluster group allegiances, company size, and age and experience of delegates
- 12 CPD points for full attendance
- Exceptional plenary speakers and technical experts
- Hot insurance topics covered in program including terrorism; cyber-crime; business interruption; and building an AR business
- Business development topics include building digital resilience; cross-selling; and website lead generation
- Buzzing expo hall, including UAC marketplace
- Great social events
The full program can be viewed here.