Many of Australia’s leading young brokers will tell you that completing the Diploma of Insurance Broking and attaining the QPIB designation has opened doors in their careers.
In fact you can read their stories here.
So if you’re looking to get ahead in your career, NIBA College’s 2015-16 series of Block 1 (Tier 1) and Block 2 Diploma of Insurance Broking workshops represent the best way to take that next step in your career journey.
Designed by brokers, for brokers, NIBA College’s Diploma of Insurance Broking is the benchmark in broker education, so you can be confident that you or your staff will come away from the experience armed with all they need to become a more capable professional.
Choosing the workshop method significantly accelerates learning, allowing attendees to complete their qualification much more quickly than via distance learning.
The workshop dates, enrolment dates and costs of attendance are laid out below. Please note, at this stage NIBA is seeking expressions of interest for all workshops. We require a minimum of 12 attendees for the workshops to take place.
- Melbourne 21-23 July 2015 (Enrolment cut off: 7 July)
- Melbourne 13-15 October 2015 (Enrolment cut off: 30 September)
- Sydney 24-26 November 2015 (Enrolment cut off: 10 November)
- Brisbane 23-25 February 2016 (Enrolment cut off: 9 February, 2016)
The cost is $1950 for NIBA members and $2435 for non-members.
- Sydney: 20-22 October 2015 (Enrolment cut off: 6 October)
- Hobart: 9-11 February 2016 (Enrolment cut off: 26 January, 2016)
The cost is $3270 for NIBA members and $4085 for non-members.
Why learn with NIBA College?
- No exams – submit assignments online, with tele-tutorial support available on request.
- 20 CPD points upon successful completion of assignments.
- Quality learning materials, developed specifically for brokers’ needs.
- Workshops facilitated by experienced subject matter experts.
- Move toward earning QPIB designation.
You can read what our recent and current students say about learning with NIBA College on our student testimonials webpage.
For more details, or to express interest, contact our qualifications team on (02) 9459 4317 or email email@example.com