The ACT Government has released a fact sheet on the new Return to Work Coordinator workers compensation obligations.
The fact sheet contains information about:-
- Which employers will need to appoint a Return to Work Coordinator
- What affected employers need to do
- What training the appointed Return to Work Coordinator will need
- How this training can be provided
- How to nominate a Return to Work Coordinator
You can access the online version of the fact sheet here. The information on ACT workers comp obligations may be of use to brokers themselves, and also for any brokers with clients in the ACT.
Brokers with further queries on this matter should contact Kerry Van De Laarschot, Senior Manager, Workers’ Compensation Policy for the ACT Government on (02) 6205 0861 or firstname.lastname@example.org