ANZIIF has officially introduced its new Board for 2016, with broker Tim Considine a new addition, and Steadfast’s Allan Reynolds assuming a new position.
Considine, Managing Director of Austbrokers Countrywide, was officially welcomed to the Board at its AGM last week after commencing as a director in January 2016. Reynolds, Executive General Manager – Direct & New Zealand of Steadfast, was announced as Deputy Chair of the ANZIIF Board. Karl Armstrong, meanwhile, Chief Risk Officer of IAG New Zealand, will stay on another term as President.
“We are so pleased to welcome Tim and Allan, both of whom have extraordinary experience in the industry as well as vision. As ANZIIF looks to the future, our Board will provide invaluable guidance and insight,” said Prue Willsford, CEO of ANZIIF.
Deputy President Heinrich Eder of Munich Re, Colin Fagen of QBE and Frank Crapis, previously of Munich Re, have stepped down from the Board, the current Directors being:
- Karl Armstrong (President) – Chief Risk Officer, IAG New Zealand
- Allan Reynolds (Deputy) – Executive General Manager – Direct & New Zealand, Steadfast
- Jonathan Fox (Immediate Past President) – General Manager, Elders Insurance
- Paul Allison – Principal & Chief Operating Officer, Guy Carpenter
- Andrew Bart – Chief Executive Officer, Crawford & Company Australia
- Megan Beer – Director of Insurance, AMP
- Tim Considine – Managing Director, Austbrokers Countrywide
- Daniel Fogarty – Consultant
- Tony Lee – Executive Director, Seascope Risk Services (Hong Kong) Limited
- Callan McDonnell – Executive Manager, CI Learning Campus, Commercial Insurance Learning and Development, Suncorp
- Paul Munton – Executive General Manager, Rothbury Insurance Brokers
- Prue Willsford – CEO, ANZIIF
Additionally, former ANZIIF President Tony Morgan was awarded honorary membership of the institute, and ANZIIF Fellow Alan Brown was presented with the ANZIIF Service Award in recognition of his work mentoring and supporting young insurance professionals and for his contribution to the development of education materials for ANZIIF students in Papua New Guinea.