If you’re looking to boost your online presence this year, a new deal between NIBA and leading digital agency Webfirm could be just what you’re looking for.
In order to be found where your customers are looking, it’s never been more important to have a strong online presence, incorporating a mobile-friendly, responsive website, a clear digital strategy, SEO understanding and integrated digital marketing campaigns.
For some brokerages, that can sound like a daunting prospect, but it needn’t be. Webfirm is an ASX-listed company, which has helped more than 5000 companies boost their brand and build their web presence since launching in 2001. They are a full service digital agency, who provide web and mobile site development and create online strategies to increase lead generation and traffic.
NIBA has worked with Webfirm already to deliver a series of popular, free webinars, for which hundreds of brokers across Australia have participated in.
Benefits of the partnership for NIBA’s members
- Access to superior advice on digital marketing
- Access to a specialist agency that understands brokers needs
- Cost-effective entry into a digital strategy involving a website and hosting
- Free advice on expanding into other areas of digital (SEO, PPC, Social, Email Marketing etc.)
- Regular education sessions focused on improving knowledge and results of members’ digital strategies
- Ongoing partnership benefits with Webfirm:
- Advice on Google best practice
- User guides, tips and advice via print and digital media
- 1300 support number for members to contact Webfirm for advice
- Leverage 15 years of experience in digital for insurance brokers
Why improving your digital presence is so important
- Capture more business by being found online
- Convert website traffic into inquiries – generate real, valuable leads
- Provide a more effective and engaging online presence for your existing client base
- Build trust with your customer base by interacting with them in the online space
- Modern content management systems allow easy control of your online presence
- Data and insights through site analytics and reporting
- Integration into overall marketing campaign to ensure consistency across various mediums
NIBA Communications Manager Neal Maidment said: “We’ve already run a number of very successful webinars with Webfirm, and the response from members to them has been outstanding. They’ve been very engaged with the subject matter, have asked a lot of questions and are looking for guidance and advice on the best way forward for their business.
“This new arrangement is a great way for NIBA members to get that advice on the best course of action for their digital marketing strategy, and to work with a reputable company who can help boost their brand online and generate more leads.”
For more information about the services on offer to NIBA members visitÂ www.webfirm.com/niba-members/ or call 1300 932 347.