What’s better than 10 CPD points when attending the 2018 World Business Forum Sydney event? A 10 per cent discount off the publicly available early bird offer when NIBA members enter promo code NIBA10 at checkout.
Held on 30-31 May 2018 at The Star, the line-up for next year’s event features some of today’s greatest business minds.
If you attended this year’s event, you’ll know the World Business Forum is a two-day event packed full of quality speakers that will leave you inspired. 2018’s theme is “Humanification” with a focus on people – nurturing talent, inspiring creativity, releasing potential, building networks, listening to clients and humanising technology.
The full line-up consists of:
- Alan Mulally, President and CEO The Ford Motor Company (2006-2014) – People
- Sir Ken Robinson, leading authority on creativity and innovation – Creativity
- Mark Webber, Australian Formula One Driver – Performance
- Chip Conley, entrepreneur and Head of Global Hospitality and Strategy at Airbnb – New management
- Daniel Lamarre, President and CEO of Cirque du Soleil – Innovation
- Rachel Botsman, global authority on collaboration and trust – Digital transformation
- Stew Friedman, founding director of the Wharton Leadership Program – Leadership
- Chris McChesney, #1 Wall Street Journal Bestselling author “The 4 disciplines of execution” – Strategy
- Kelly Peters, expert in behavioural science – Marketing
The current early bird offer ends 1 September. And you’ll still get your 10 per cent NIBA member discount by entering the code ‘NIBA10‘ when registering here – that’s almost $900 in savings on the regular rates. Register now to access the lowest possible rates.
Visit the World Business Forum Sydney website for full event details.