Having an online presence is something that brokers can no longer ignore. According to the VERO SME Insurance Index online is dominant when SMEs look for a broker, with 64 per cent of those considering using a broker planning to go online to find one. Therefore, for brokerages, building an online presence remains critical to attracting new clients.
Keeping in mind the needs of the industry, NIBA is staging its free, members-only webinar in partnership with leading web design and digital marketing company Webfirm. The webinar titled Responsive Web Design for Brokers will be staged on Thursday 28 July .
It will focus on the topic of responsive web design and will unpack what this means for your business’s website. It will also look at the alternatives and explain why choosing to have a website that is responsive is the best option. Common pitfalls of websites that are mobile friendly but do not necessarily provide their visitors a great user experience will be explored. By the end of the webinar you will have a clearer idea of whether you are simply ticking the box for Google, or if you are providing a platform for your visitors to digest your content effectively on all devices.
The webinar will cover:
- What responsive web design means?
- What are the alternatives to responsive web design?
- Can any website be converted into a responsive format?
- The benefits of having a responsive website.
- The notion of “Mobile First” and what this means for web design going forward.
- How to make sure that Google recognises your website as mobile-friendly.All businesses have customers who use mobile devices and it’s essential you cater for your entire audience.
It is not a prerequisite to have attended the previous webinars that Webfirm has run to participate in this one.
Taking place between 1-2pm AEST on Thursday 28 July, brokers that complete the webinar will earn 1 CPD point.
Register for the webinar now. Instructions on how to participate will be emailed once you have registered.
Learn more about Webfirm’s services on offer to NIBA members here or call 1300 932 347.