icare self insurance is being re-branded to Insurance for NSW (IfNSW), the changes are part of a three-year strategy to build and establish IfNSW as a trusted insurance provider and risk advisor.
Tim Plant, Group Executive, Insurance for NSW said, “Our mission is to deliver world-class insurance services for NSW government agencies.”
By the end of 2018, it’s new service offering will include the delivery of:
- Agency specific and whole of government risk insights and advice to deliver better premiums.
- Valued risk and claims advice to provide solutions to NSW government agencies both directly, and in partnership with specialised service providers.
- Intuitive, simplified and bespoke tools including a digital portal and centralised declarations platform.
- Greater transparency enabled by its new in-house policy and billing services.
- An enhanced General Lines claims experience.
Plant commented: “There is an enormous opportunity for Insurance for NSW to deliver greater value to government agencies by providing a comprehensive view of emerging risk, building direct relationships with our customers and further strengthening our claims operating model.
“We know achieving this is a huge undertaking which will take time, energy and commitment from our team, our partners and our customers.
“With the on-boarding of new partners, such as Gallagher Basset to deliver General Lines claims, we are well prepared to take these changes forward. We are also well supported by our customers who have worked openly with us over recent months to ensure the services and tools we are delivering meet their needs. We look forward to strengthening and building new partnerships with our customers in the coming months to ensure we deliver on our promise.”