NIBA members Warren Saunders Insurance Brokers, Marsh and Insurance Advisernet have won prestigious titles at the 2019 Australian Insurance Industry Awards.
ANZIIF CEO, Prue Willsford said, “The winners of this years’ awards have highlighted the progress insurance companies and talented individuals are making to innovate, and deliver improved products and customer experiences.”
“It’s inspiring to see how the Australian insurance industry has proactively embraced collaboration to have hard conversations about industry issues, and create positive influence and change in the community.”
The Insurance Council of Australia President, Richard Enthoven who won Insurance Leader of the Year at the awards will be speaking at the 2019 NIBA Convention on the Gold Coast on the current State of the Industry. You can register for the conference here.
The winners for each category are listed below:
1. Insurance Leader of the Year: Richard Enthoven, Hollard Insurance
2. Young Insurance Professionals of the Year: Jillian Pancott, Sedgwick
3. Small – Medium Broking Company of the Year: Warren Saunders Insurance Brokers
4. Large Broking Company of the Year: Marsh
5. Authorised Representative Group of the Year: Insurance Advisernet Australia
6. Authorised Representative Business of the Year: CPR Insurance Services
7. Underwriting Agency of the Year: Club Marine Insurance
8. Small – Medium General Insurance Company of the Year: RACT Insurance
9. Large General Insurance Company of the Year: Hollard Insurance
10. Direct General Insurance Company of the Year: Lawcover
11. Life Insurance Company of the Year: Metlife Australia
12. Insurtech Program of the Year: Canceraid
13. Professional Services Firm of the Year: Barry.Nilsson.
14. Service Provider to the Industry: Independent Validation Advisory Australia
15. Insurance Learning Program of the Year: Sedgwick – (Hub Triple C)
16. Excellence in Workplace Diversity and Inclusion: CHU Underwriting Agencies