Making the most of Google analytics is the key to making sure your website is really delivering the goods when it comes to lead generation and getting to understand the habits of your potential customer base.
In partnership with web design and digital marketing company Webfirm, NIBA will stage the next instalment of its popular members-only webinar series on Thursday 19 May entitled: Website Analytics for Brokers.
The webinar will focus on how brokers can utilise the power of analytics in their day-to-day business. Discover the fundamental tools within Google Analytics and what every website should have in place as a minimum. Also explored are the advanced functions within the reporting platform, and how these learnings can be applied to increase your website’s performance.
The webinar will cover:
- All of the basic 101 functions of Google Analytics
- The different channels of your website traffic and what each channel means to you
- How to analyse your website visitors’ behavior
- Where to gain informed insights into the demographics of your visitors
- Exactly how to set and accurately track relevant goals to report lead conversion
- Real time reporting of traffic to your website
- How to set up monthly reporting
Whether you currently have an analytics tool installed on your website or not, this webinar is a must for all brokers who want to measure the performance of their website, and to be able to apply these insights to improve their online presence.
Taking place between 1-2pm AEST on Thursday 19 May, brokers that complete the webinar will earn 1 CPD point.
Many hundreds of brokers have participated in our previous webinars on website KPIs; social media usage and web design. To register for the webinar, click here. Instructions on how to participate will be emailed once you have registered.