Subsidised acccess to women’s leadership events have been made available to NIBA members.
Women & Leadership Australia are currently offering 20 National Insurance Brokers Association of Australia members the opportunity to attend the 2017 Australian Women’s Leadership Symposium for $400 off the standard rate.
The Symposium is held each year in every state and territory, and creates a setting for accomplished and aspiring women leaders to reflect on their own journeys, envisage a future to which they are entitled and draw inspiration and ideas from esteemed national and international leaders.
The initiative enables 20 (twenty) NIBA members to attend at a significantly reduced rate of $400 off the standard attendance fee.
The Symposium provides women a critically important platform to explore leadership, life and career development. They will take place in all capital cities across Australia later this year.
To take advantage of the discount:
- Simply go to http://www.wla-symposium.com.au/2017events.html
- Select which city you would like to attend
- Click ‘Tickets Available Here’
- Enter your First Name, Last Name and Email Address, then click ‘Next’
- Enter your Company, Title, Work Phone and type in ‘National Insurance Brokers Association of Australia’ when answering the question ‘How did you find out about this event?’, then click ‘Next’
- Click ‘Finished Adding People’
- Enter Discount Code ASC2017 and click ‘Apply’ to get the $400 discount off the standard rate
- Complete your Payment Method, tick ‘I agree to the Terms and Conditions’, click ‘Finish’ and then your confirmation will be emailed to you.
Only twenty Symposium seats are available at this rate. For further information about the Symposiums, simply go to http://www.wla-symposium.com.au/.